Keep going

martie 19, 2020



Last night while I was in bed trying to sleep it hit me: I am  too worried about this situation. I am worried for myself, my family and my friends. I want to be over and I want to know that everyone is safe. 


I know I told you guys to not panic and I ment it...but I realized how hard it is.
If you watch the news on television often or any kind of social media, it is harder because we saw all the bad things and it drives me crazy.


 Insead of all the televison watching we should do things we like to do or discover new things that we are intrested in. I am not sayin to not watch any sort of update on the case at all, just make sure that it is not your all day activity. At home we can do a lot of things, things that we dont have time in busy days. For example I love to do makeup, I love to try new products and I also like to travel, but I must limit myself to the first two things. 


I have more things on my mind to say. I heard people that are affected by it. By "affected" I mean their self love is affected because of this situation and its undersandable, when we go somewere we prepair, we do our makeup, hair, we dress up. I think we can still do it. I think we *should*  do it even if we don't go out.
We need to be pretty for ourselfs not for the society and now this is even more needed. 



Conclusion: do what you love, do it for yourself not for the society and try to think about this disaster like it's a break. A break for the busy days and if you find a modality to help your mental well being, please do it!

P.s.: I promise I will write more in the Blog and on Instagram too. 
Love you guys!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments